How to use two monitors with one VGA port in extend mode?

Hello Guys! I am back again on this blog. Today we are going to answer a question that is "How to use two monitors with one VGA port in extend mode?". This is a question that I asked 1 year ago but I could not answer. But now I've got a good solution for you guys.

The Problem:
High-end computers have graphic cards which have more than one VGA/HDMI/Display port for dual or triple monitors. (Here we are talking about VGA port only)But low-end computers doesn't have more than one port. But there are some VGA Splitters that can split a single VGA port into two. But they don't work for us. Because we want to be more productive by using two monitors(Extend Mode). But these VGA splitters just duplicate a single VGA signal. So, what's the solution? Well here's the solution
VGA Splitter


The Solution:
The solution is USB to VGA adapters. They convert USB to VGA Signal. There you go problem solved. You put one end into the USB port and the second end into(using a cable) the monitor. But make sure to put the USB port in the USB 3.0 port. Because my computer has USB 2.0 ports on the front, I was unable to change the resolution of my second monitor from 800x800. Comment down about any questions, you can buy it by clicking the below link. Good Luck. Bye.


Comments